We offer a wide range of technical and advisory services to the upstream oil and gas industry, we have a sound experience of implementing GIS for petroleum exploration.
- Implementing GIS technology for oil and gas
- Play Fairway mapping
- Structural interpretation
- Seismic interpretation
- Hydrocarbon potential mapping
- Basin analysis
- Regional studies
- Geochemical Studies
- Data and information management
- Bespoke software development
- Data, information and project Management
Geology and Geochemistry
Carbon, nitrogen, hydrogen and sulphur stable isotopes may give evidence about bacterial biomarkers involved in hydrocarbon maturation or degradation history. Similarly biomarkers (n-alkane, sterane, hopane, PAHs and isoprenoids) help to understand the geochemistry of oil from generation to maturity.
Optimise production by studying Reservoir Geochemistry:
- Geochemical interpretation of organic and inorganic sedimentary geochemistry in cores sediments and its applications aimed at understanding the source of organic matter and its characterization, depositional condition, basin analysis and paleo-environment.
- Well data and shallow coring studies, core and oil correlation studies.
- Source rock and oil quality, crude oil maturation assessment.
- Rock-Evaluation analysis, age related biomarker studies and information regarding lithology of source rock
- Facies (core-to-well log) and geological interpretation of well logs
- Sequence stratigraphic interpretation and conceptual depositional modeling
- Structural interpretation and evaluation and tectonic evaluations
- Seismic interpretation (2D and 3D, faults, horizons) and seismostratigraphy
- Capillary pressure , porosity and permeability analysis
- Attribute generation/ interpretation, AVO/ inversion, fluid and lithology prediction
- Depth conversion, Log validation, analysis and normalisation
- Lithofacies analysis, fluid distribution/ fluid typing analysis, depth conversion, volumetrics and mapping.
- Facies and property modelling, structural modelling/ gridding
- Modelling guided by seismic attributes (e.g. amplitude, geobodies), sequence stratigraphic models and sedimentological/ depositional models.
- Upscaling and development of dynamic simulation models.
- Local grid refinement and sector models (LGR)
Reservoir technology and management
- Reservoir simulation, characterisation and modelling
- Highly advanced SCAL simulation and quality analysis
- PVT modelling and BHP analysis
- Production and decline curve analysis
- Material balance analysis
- Integration with Geomodel
- Evaluation of depletion induced reservoir stress anisotropy, stress-dependent petrophysical properties in depleting reservoirs and cap-rock and interbedding rock stability in hydrocarbon reservoirs
- Evaluation of leakage risk in underground CO2 and natural gas storage reservoirs including effects of cyclic reservoir pressure
- Reservoir compaction analysis and evaluation of fracture conductivity evolution in naturally fractured reservoirs
- Evaluation of sand control and sand management options
- Near-wellbore formation damage and inflow optimization
- Fracture & matrix stimulation evaluation & design
- Geomechanical evaluation of thermal recovery methods
- Rock physics evaluation for seismic monitoring projects
- Well injectivity & thermal fracturing evaluation
- Pipeline transport simulation with OLGA and Prosper
- Well flow simulation (lift curves) with OLGA, prosper and WellFlow
- PVT modelling with PVTSim
- Hydrate formation, plug removal from wells and plugging analysis
- Hydrate inhibitors (Methanol, Glycols, electrolytes, LDHI, AA)
- Wax formation, deposition and removal analysis
- Scale formation and inhibition analysis
Drilling and well planning
- Pore pressure determination and wellbore stability analysis for mud design and well path optimisation.
- Formation properties description based on data from LWD/MWD, cores, cuttings.
- Well and well completion planning
- Well stability analysis and sand production analysis
- Formation damage analysis
If you need more information about our services or to discuss about your project then we happy to assist you, please email us at email@example.com